Hi everyone! We hope that everyone is enjoying their summer so far. We have a few announcements for this month, including a very exciting one!
- Beginning in August, we will have an additional beginner kids class on Wednesdays from 5:15PM-6:15PM! Additionally, if you pay the unlimited class tuition amount for your child, please only choose two of the three days to come to the beginners class, at least for now. We are mainly trying to break up the classes just a bit so they aren't as crowded. For the unlimited tuition, they are still allowed to also attend the Wednesday weapons class, as long as they are yellow belt and above.
- No Ninja Night this month. We will have a Back to School Ninja night in August! Information for that will come at a later date.
- July summer camp has been cancelled.
- We'd like to send out a huge THANK YOU to Cheryl & Jeremy Bridges for bringing us a ton of bottled water! We really appreciate that and the students will as well!
- If you don't already, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
That's all I have for now. If anyone has any questions or concerns about anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks so much to you all for being a BIG part of this school. We wouldn't be here without you!
Phoenix Martial Arts Academy